Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Guidelines for Contributors
SAU JOURNAL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY is published two-annually by Southeast Asia University. All articles are considered for publication in this journal will have to follow the following conditions,
1) they have not been published elsewhere and
2) they are not currently being submitted for consideration in any other journals.
All articles are independently assessed (peer reviewed) by at least two specialists in their relevant fields. The editor board reserves a privilege to ask the authors to improve their articles, and to decide whether submitted articles should be published or not.
Types of work published
- Research articles by individual or team researchers.
2.Academic articles include review articles, technical articles, and special articles on science and technology.
Manuscripts must be prepared to meet professional standards using word processors on Windows. The table, diagrams and illustrations in the contributed manuscripts should be in a camera-ready format. For the template article can be downloaded from the website https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/saujournalst/
The manuscripts of the prospective contributors should be submitted to the editor-in-chief. Authors must submit manuscript (without name, address and authors, biography notifications) with electronic file (PDF) and “Copyright Transfer Form”.
-Directly to the editor-in-chief of SAU JOURNAL OF SCIENCE& TECHNOLOGY, Faculty of Engineering, Southeast Asia University.
-By mail to the editor-in-chief of SAU JOURNAL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, Faculty of Engineering, Southeast Asia University, 19/1, Nongkhangphlu, Nongkhaem, Bangkok 10160, Thailand.
-By online at Website https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/saujournalst/
All papers submitted to SAU JOURNAL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY are subject to peer review. If revised or accepted of article should be submitted the manuscript (PDF and DOC) to the editor-in-chief. You may contact us using the information listed at Southeast Asia University, Tel.#: 0-2807-4500-27 EXT 331, FAX : 0-2807-4528 19/1, Nongkhangphlu, Nongkhaem, Bangkok 10160, Thailand; Email address : SAUJournalST@sau.ac.th